The Owner of the Best Hair Salon in Flowery Branch
Matthew's passion and innate talent gave him the courage to step out on his own and pursue doing what he loves for a living, hairdressing. Matthew opened his salon back in October of 2013 with the dream of bringing LA/NYC/Italy/Atlanta quality to North Georgia.
Matthew has always had a knack for staying ahead of the newest trends and styles. Back in October he traveled to Rome, Italy to take part in the ArtEgo Global Hair Show. Matthew had the pleasure of participating in this event with stylists from over 37 different countries.
Whether Matthew is straight razoring, precision cutting, or painting balayage highlights, there is no denying how diverse he is in his craft. Matthew is not only a master stylist, barber, and colorist, but also an artist.
- Studied worldwide including in Italy under Mazella and Palmer.
- Created product line with the help of John Sigger and Tony Riley.
- Sixth semifinalist out of over 1000 stylist from all over America in a haircutting competition in Las Vegas, NV.
- Educator for ArtEgo Color Line
- Top Socap Extensionist in the Southeast
- Apprenticed under Tony Riley a worldwide 25 year master stylist from Siggers Hairdressers.
- Studied under the amazing @Zgat_mm from Croatia at Adam Federico's world renound advanced academy in San Francisco.
- Attended multiple Nick Arrojo (from "What Not to Wear" TV show), advanced classes in the Atlanta area.